Sunday, August 18, 2013

Some Day I Will Quilt

I own quilts, I follow quilt blogs, I read quilting books, and I will go to various quilt shops and browse for hours, but I do not quilt.  Yesterday I went to the A Garden of Quilts Show in Caledonia and was in awe at the talent of the quilters.
My favorite thing about quilting is that you can personalize the quilt to reflect the individual you are making it for and it is a reminder of your friendship/love that they will hopefully have forever.
Without further adieu, here are a few photos of my morning adventure...








This (Smudge) was my afternoon adventure...
Quilts without the obligatory cat just isn't right now is it?
Have a great day. 
It is supposed to be gorgeous here.

2 comments:

  1. Quilting definitely requires some skill! I can totally see you doing it one day. And...I can't wait to meet Smudge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at little Smudge! OMG cuteness

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...