Saturday, August 17, 2013

This and That

This summer has felt more like fall rather than summer.  I know many enjoy the cooler temperatures, but I must admit that I have missed the extreme heat and humidity that is associated with Upstate New York summers.
Regardless of how I feel about this subject, Mother Nature has had other plans. There is a nip to the air, the days are getting shorter and the golden rod has bloomed. 
It is beautiful though.
The skies are a vibrant blue and have been painted with puffy, white clouds.
My flowers have absolutely thrived this summer.  
If my black eyed susans...
and Rose of Sharon bush could talk, they would surely attest to this statement.
I have yet to camp in my tent this summer.  
Tonight may very well be the night.
I would ask you to wish me luck with that, however, I have luck with me all the time now...
Lady bugs adorn me now, not just my window sills each fall.
Have a great weekend.
I am off to a quilt show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...