Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Mighty Queens of Freeville

Maybe it's because I come from a family of strong women.
Maybe it's because I grew up in a county that has more cows than people.
Maybe it's because I like to dress up on Halloween.
Maybe it's because I love my children more than anything in this world.
Maybe it's because I agree that sometimes by going home, you find yourself.
And it's definitely because I believe in second chances and happy endings.
For all those reasons and more, I love this book.  I think you will too. 
It is a quick read.  I read it yesterday morning while everyone was sleeping.  Couldn't put it down.
So...go grab the book, a quilt, a cup of coffee (or a Diet Coke), and enjoy it.
I know you will :)

2 comments:

  1. Your photo & critique are worthy of being part of Oprah's Book Club--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always on the lookout for good books for my book club. I'll add it to my To Read list.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...