Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Morning With Brenda

I went to my sister's home this morning and we did a multitude of things.We went thrifting and I purchased this lovely painting.  It reminds me of what I believe Denmark is like in the spring.   And the frame is almost as lovely as the painting.
I then dyed my sister's hair and then went with her to get it cut.
I must say I think it is one of the most stylish haircuts she has ever had.
And, the color to die for :) 
You look wonderful Brenda.
And last, but certainly not least, we went to the antique car show that was at the local park right up the street from her home.  I love it when people are passionate about hobbies.  All of the vehicles were so well taken care of.  Which one is your favorite?  I like them all.  However, it is the yellow station wagon with the wood paneling that I wanted when I was a little girl.  My sister told me it reminded her of the Brady Bunch.
To which I replied, "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia."
:)
Have a great night :)
Go for a walk or a ride!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...