Saturday, November 26, 2011

Breakfast Out

Although I do not put much thought or effort into what I eat for breakfast, it is my favorite meal of the day.  I love breakfast.  Cream of wheat with a teaspoon of sugar and skim milk are in my bowl and several cups of black coffee sustain me until lunch.  And, I am happy.
However, every once in a while I like to go out to breakfast.  It is my favorite meal to eat out.  And, I like to eat local.  Today we went to the Red Coyote Cafe.  It is a quaint little joint that made us feel right at home.  You don't really have to get dressed up.  You can wear sweats and set on the comfortable furniture...
and play checkers while drinking your coffee...
 
or take dorky pictures of each other being crushed by checker chip cups...
And, nobody minds...
Well, most of us didn't mind :)
The food was excellent...
Breakfast burrito to die for :)

Chocolate chip waffles to die for :)
and we left with full bellies and smiles on our faces because we know we will be returning there soon.
Enjoy the company you are with and eat together.
“Eating is not merely a material pleasure. Eating well gives a spectacular joy to life and contributes immensely to goodwill and happy companionship. It is of great importance to the morale.”
— Elsa Schiaparelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...