Sunday, November 6, 2011

Did You Remember to Turn Your Clock Back?

"If you didn't, make sure you do," says Mother Marcia.
I am not sure how most of you feel regarding the time change.  Actually, I am not quite sure how I feel about it myself.  In some respects, I like it.  I am a morning person.  However, I love my walks at night and I do not have any street lights on my road.  Maybe, I will have to walk in the morning.  We'll see.  Can't change it - might as well deal with it.
The time change has worked out well today, however.  I have used the extra hour very wisely.
I have baked peanut butter cookies...
in preparation for some football (imagine that:)...
Big game for the Bills today.
I raked a great big pile of leaves...
and am about ready to take this little girl right here for a walk...
"Hurry up Mom!!!"
It is supposed to be beautiful here today - bright sunshine and 67 degrees.  That is my kind of day.  However, I will not be outside enjoying it.  I will be at a local college taking Kayaking 101.  Can't wait.
I leave you with a photo of some leaves that have not yet fallen.  The photo was taken yesterday.
Have a great day.
GO BILLS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time kayaking! I miss Violet!! Love that look!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...