Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blueberry Muffins

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning and preparing to paint my son DJ's room.  He is not in favor of this AT ALL!!! Nonetheless, I continued on.  The men (Dave and DJ) moved a bookshelf to the barn and carried photos and pictures to the barn where they will be stored until the room is complete.  There was one picture, however, that I could not put in the barn.  It is a poster that I had framed.  I purchased the poster while visiting Sweden for a family reunion when the children were very young.  It is a picture of a little boy feeding a bear blueberries.  That little boy in the poster reminds me so much of DJ.
So to thank my boys for helping me with my project, I decided to make them blueberry muffins this morning.
I got out my favorite Betty Crocker Cookbook that my dear friend, Pat, gave me,
got out the ingredients, and got to work..
They baked for 20 minutes...
Cooled for 30 minutes...
And most likely will be gone by tomorrow.
Unless I freeze half of them, that is :)
I hope the rest of your weekend is enjoyable.
Thank you again boys :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...