Monday, July 12, 2010

Down Home Fun

My sister brought the Rebel and her daughter to my house yesterday as was planned. 
All I want to say is Oh My God!!!
Good food, good wine, good company, GOOD TIME !!!
I hope you enjoy the day as much as we did.
Let's go swimming...
I've got hair in my eye.
That's your finger Brenda :)
I love to float...
I am a super hero...
I believe I can fly...
Cowabunga Dude!!!
Oh my!!!
That's right.  That's my boy :)
Or we can just set pretty and enjoy the view...
Or stand really still and hope that DJ does not follow through on his threat to throw me in the pond...
Maybe if I move real slowly...
A contemplative moment...
Let's zoom in shall we...
Maybe not, Mom!!!
More wine???
Thank you for coming to our home Lori and Victoria.
It was sooo much fun.
Next time we're coming to Texas :)
I'm not kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...