Thursday, July 15, 2010

In Anticipation of the Weekend

Because I am going to be extremely busy this weekend,
I made my usual Saturday morning thrifting expedition last night. 
As usual, I was extremely pleased with my purchases.
Total amount for purchases - $5.19.
Wonderful brown eyelet shirt - love anything eyelet.
I think it is adorable and I can wear it with shorts, jeans, sweaters, jewelry, no jewelry.
You get the idea. 
And, this plate.
Is that not the sweetest plate you have ever seen?
Plates and linens are my thing.
Speaking of things and plates, redoing my son's bedroom will be the item on my plate this weekend:)
Can't wait.
Have a good day :)

1 comment:

  1. Gonna be a busy one--looking forward to the before and after [=

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...