Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Halloween Magic-Lantern Show

Last night Dave and I enjoyed a dinner show.  We went to Wyoming and watched the American Magic-Lantern Theatre present their Halloween show.  It was held at the Wyoming Town Hall and the staff involved in assembling this event went all out.  The facility was very well decorated and the food delicious.  Here is a photo of Dave at our table before the others arrived.  Note the Halloween tree in the background :)
The ebony beams added to the night's ambiance.  If you look closely at the screen, you will see the magic lantern projector...
 One of the two cast members dressed in Victorian clothing.  Boy, could she sing...
 Upstairs at the facility there was a museum, complete with birds from around the world...
 an orangutan...
and Native American garb.  All I could think was, I wonder if this place comes alive at night like in the movie, Night at the Museum?  I bet it does ;)
And here are two of the three prizes I won last night (I also won golf tickets for the boys).  I was allowed to choose any two items from any table.  I chose little green bread pans complete with black stones and scented candles.
I think they look very nice on my greeting table and they are a nice momentum from a night much enjoyed.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo of Dad =] and good choice of door prize!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...