Monday, October 18, 2010

Two Weeks From Yesterday

Two weeks from yesterday and it will be my most favorite holiday of the year, Halloween!!! 
And I am ready for it!!!
I've cleaned, put cling-ons on windows and mirrors, and I've bought 17 pumpkins. Alright, not 17 pumpkins, but 12 (and that doesn't include the pumpkin rug in the kitchen :)...
The gang is back in town with the exception of Harvey (he got set to a maximum security facility).  He may be here soon, however.  Depends if he gets a reduced sentence based upon good behavior.  I doubt we'll see him, but you never know!!!  I'd keep your eyes out...
I have only a few things left to do - carve pumpkins, bake cakes, and I might even Boo a few individuals!!!
I wonder if it might be you...
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. The house fabulous, mom--per usual--especially around this time of year ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...