Monday, October 11, 2010

The Letchworth Arts and Craft Show

Perhaps I haven't mentioned that I grew up in Wyoming County. 
Nah!!!
Not only is Wyoming County my favorite county in the State of New York, but it also home to the Arts Council of Wyoming County who put on, in my opinion, the best craft show in the entire state.
I went to the show today and, as in past years, it did not disappoint.
There was pottery.
I should have bought that cat (reminds me of Garfield :)
Wonderful paintings.
This one was my favorite.
Clothing for me and the puppies.
The one scarf even had Snoop's name on it :)
 
Charming country decor.
And the enjoyment of eating a good old italian sausage while listening to Mr. Blue Eyes himself.
I ask you, "Does it get any better than that?"
I think not.
Go there next year.
YOU.  WILL.  NOT.  REGRET.  IT.
AT.  ALL :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the cow painting and would LOVE to see snoop in his new scarf!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...