Sunday, October 31, 2010

Let Me Introduce

Let me introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. John H. and their combined family...

Yes, it's true.  My brother married the lovely Ms. Tammy yesterday and his family of three became a family of seven.  I like to think of it as "Lucky Seven :)"  It was a beautiful, short ceremony at Tammy's father's home. 
There were the familiar.  Handsome boys...
 
Beautiful girls...
 
and the clown who loves his Grandma...
There was also a new, extended family that have opened their hearts to John and his girls...
The young...
The mature... 
And the furry... 
 
I know my brother and I know he seems truly happy and that makes me happy.  I wish nothing but continued happiness for him and his new family.  All seven of you, for that matter ;)
Congratulations and welcome to our family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well written, mom. Happy you didn't leave out the furry family member, Ari ;)

    Congratulations John & Tammy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...