Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just Enjoying the Sunshine

I looked out my bathroom window yesterday and saw my cat Zoe sitting contently enjoying the afternoon sun.  I don't really have alot of pictures of her because most of the time she is off mousing.  So, I decided I should get myself out there and take some photos of her.  She is such a beautiful cat.  At first, she was a little camera shy...
However, after I explained to her that as Suzie and Starshine's mother, she should let me photograph her so that I might show future generations of my own clan her beauty, she decided to pose for me.  Most stoically, I might add...
No sooner had I taken that photo when someone decided that they too wanted to be part of the picture.  Starshine!!!  She was the runt of the litter and loves her mother dearly.  In fact, she still snuggles next to her mother to this day and she is almost ten years old.  She has great big mittens (paws) and is now actually bigger than her sister Suzie. 
She even posed for me.  OK - maybe not the most attractive pose, but Halloween is right around the corner so it was the look she was wanted...   
I love these cats.  They are well taken care of, spade, and lucky enough to enjoy the warmth and love of a good home.  Actually, we're the lucky ones.  Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...