Monday, January 2, 2012

Around the House

this day after New Year's Day, it is quiet.
It is also uncluttered...
and clean...
Well worn furniture has been returned to its proper place...
And my new-to-me end table has been adorned with much loved gifts...
Candles burn...
Popcorn containers have been washed...
 New utensils await use :)
Molly (my Kitchen Aid mixer - I named her Molly because I purchased her on St. Patrick's Day two years ago and Molly is an Irish name :) has taken a well deserved vacation - probably two weeks ;)  It is a paid vacation so no worries :)
Clementines have replaced Christmas bulbs...
And my babies anxiously...
and I do mean anxiously await their walk in the bright sunshine...
 As my other baby awaits the Winter Classic Hockey game.
That's what is going on around my house today.
This day after New Year's Day :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...