Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue

I went for another walk yesterday.  I know, big surprise.  It was cold, but I bundled up and went away.  This time, I decided I would go up my road and down to the airplane field.  I haven't been on that route since the time change in November.  It has either been too dark when I get home or I was busy preparing for the holidays.  The days are now longer and the holidays are over so I had no reason not to go yesterday.  So I went.  It was so well worth it.  The skies were an amazing blue and worth sharing.







I often comment that I dislike winter tremendously.  However, I am beginning to rethink my position on the season.  There is much to love about winter - the colors, the peacefulness, the solitude and the fact that I only had one car pass me the entire walk.  Definitely worthy of a rethink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...