Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

Even though I spent both Saturday and Sunday sick (and today for that matter), I did manage to capture some images of my weekend.  
I baked some pumpkin bread on Saturday...
Picked up a pot of tulips for $3.99 :)
Repotted my umbrella plant...
Wouldn't let DJ have pumpkin bread unless he let me take his picture...
Oh, the power of pumpkin bread :)
Enjoyed  the sunshine with my friends...
I am almost afraid to write this because I don't want to jinx myself, but we have had a wonderfully sunny winter...
Cooked up a big pot of rigatoni along with some Texas toast...
Made turkey meatloaf for later this week...
Picked up, snuggled in, watched football (I still can't believe the Ravens lost)...
and fell asleep :)
Not real exciting, but not bad for being sick either.
Would have been better if I would have at least stayed up to watch Once Upon a Time.
Love, love, love that show.
Oh well, guess I will have to watch it on computer today.

2 comments:

  1. Eh emmmm....MY umbrella plant that you took over. That photo of DJ reminds me of Joey from Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean that I saved (brought back from a point of almost no return - a spot that we shall not speak of again). You know I hate to remind you of that :) DJ says, "How you doin?"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...