Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Recap

With the exception of the fact that my daughter was not here with us today, the day itself was great!!!
The house was very festive...
There were flowers...
and candy...
a new sweatshirt :)...
great, colorful food...
full of phytochemicals :)








delicate potholders :)...
 
family:)

they didn't know I was taking this picture :)
stimulating conversation that went down like this...
DJ, "Did you know if you say gullible really slow, it sounds like orange?"
Brenda's eyes dart back and forth.
DJ, "You just said gullible really slow in your head, didn't you?"
God, I love that kid!!!
pretty, pretty girls :)
a walk to the pond...
in search of tadpoles and frogs!!!
boys that do not enjoy having their picture taken...
Another stimulating conversation that occurred while taking this picture.
Daniel, "What time do you think it is by viewing the sun?"
DJ looks to the sky and replies, "About 1:30."
Nerds - you gotta love em :)

After dinner basketball watching for DJ...
A hike for me...

And a visit from a boy who will be taking a very special Easter basket to someone that I love with all my heart.
I hope your Easter was enjoyable too.
Have a great night :)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely day! I so very much wish I was home today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...