Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday Morning

I took today off from work and I am so glad I did.  It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in the Finger Lakes.  It is cold (we had a frost last night), however, the blue skies and bright sunshine more than makes up for it.  I have already taken my two best friends for a walk.

Things are really starting to green up...
The robins were singing away...
The lower pond looks so beautiful and tranquil...

The skunk cabbage is out...
It is spring in the Finger Lakes and I love it.  I could be outside all day long.  However, I have to get ready for Easter so I have to do a little grocery shopping and most likely catch a bite to eat.
I'm off.
Have a great morning :)

1 comment:

  1. It's already completely green here!! Looks beautiful though and Snoop looks like a furball! I miss everyone and Spring in the Finger Lakes so. Although...I can't complain about the temperature here...that I love :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...