Monday, April 23, 2012

Pretty Is As Pretty Does

A Nor'easter was predicted to hit our area last night.
And, hit our area, it did.
While it is pretty...
Why does it have to be so ugly?
Just look what it has done to my crab apple tree.
This is the tree last week - beautiful buds...
I love that tree.  It is my favorite tree on this property.  I had wanted one for a long time and told the gentleman at a local nursery so.  He went to his source and picked this tree out specifically with me in mind.  How thoughtful was that?  It is a gorgeous specimen.
This is it today...
Tipped right over.  Makes me sad.  The only upside is that it did not break.  It has just been uprooted.  I think it can be saved.
Let's hope I am right.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...