Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's That Time of Year

when all I want to do is walk, walk, walk.  I love it.  It is light until 8:00 PM and that is perfect for me.  I come home from work, eat a little something, take my puppies for a walk, watch the news, and then go for yet another walk.  This time without my puppies.
I must say that I do feel a little bad leaving this one behind...
However, I wouldn't want her chasing free range chickens would I?
Still, she is missing the gradual greening of the fields...
and seeing the many shades of green appearing on trees... 
and the smell of freshly tilled soil...
and watching the way the clouds scatter across the horizon...
 and the blossoming of the trees...
 the pretty, pretty trees...
But, as the sun sets...
she is warm and comfy at home and listening to sound of turkeys gobbling in the distance.

1 comment:

  1. I too feel bad leaving Violet behind....in New York. Can't wait to come home and make the walk up to the airplane field!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...