Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fruit Cocktail Pudding Cake

I actually saw snow in the air yesterday morning and last night I had a fire going.  Today has been cold, but I refused to start another fire!!!  Instead, I opted for baking (it always warms up the house just enough).  I baked a cake that my Mom used to make for us when we were kids (over 40+ years ago) - fruit cocktail pudding cake.  She found the recipe on the back of a can, cut it out, baked the cake and we liked it so much that it became one of her standard, easy to make deserts.
And that tattered, cut out recipe?
It still remains in her recipe box to this day.
Fruit Cocktail Pudding Cake
As for me, I still like mine with a big dollop of Cool Whip on top :) 
The recipe is under my recipe tab if you are interested in making it.
Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...