Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

I didn't go to my local parade today.  I just wasn't into it.  I kind of felt bad, but I was busy - I mowed the lawn, put the screens in the windows and picked up around the house.
And then there were these two.
I mean look at them.
They are way too cute to leave alone...
And then there's Stripes.
Even though he cuts me off when I am walking and attacks my feet, I still think he's pretty cute...
So instead I stayed home and watched Mother Robin...
Hung out by the pond...
with Snoop...
and my Mom...
In my bare feet...
with my Lime A Rita...
Until it was time to eat some barbeque chicken...
a green salad, applesauce and vanilla pudding in a margarita glass.
And I enjoyed my Memorial Day thoroughly.
I hope you enjoyed yours too.


1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures. I think all of them just made me smile, one at a time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...