Monday, May 20, 2013

The Weekend

Here it is.
In A Nutshell.
Dropped this kid off at the airport and balled just like a baby.  
Felt so sorry for myself that I got myself a pedicure.  (It did make me feel better :)
Finally finished clipping Snoop down (I started clipping him Wednesday).
He smells so much better.
I wasn't finished clipping Snoop down in this photo.
Went for a hike back to the creek.
If Violet looks a little cockeyed, it is because she was shaking off the water :)
Enjoyed the wood's foliage.  
Milk Wort

New Growth on Ferns

Dogwood
On Saturday, I mowed my lawn for the first time (Bessie had been at the Lawnmower repair doctor).
On Sunday, I mulched. 
I need to wash the little doggie nose prints off my door :)
Enjoyed my lilacs.
They smell wonderful.
Enjoyed the birds.
I did see a Baltimore Oriole on my Sunday morning walk with the dogs, but did not have my camera with me.
Mother Robin
Did some container gardening.
Pansies
Noticed that the Robin's bird nest is on the back of DJ's basketball hoop.
Cleaned off my barn porch.  Rearranged.  Placed my new-to-me round iron table on the porch,got rid of a set of drawers, put a quilt on top of the table, adorned it with a Seagrams Jamaican Me Happy and then polished that baby right off.
Ahhh :)
There you have it.
My weekend.
In A Nutshell :)

1 comment:

  1. Bon voyage, Deej! One more day until the next weekend. Woohoo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...