Thursday, May 30, 2013

Why Do I Blog?

I blog for three reasons:  Alexandra, DJ and me.  Originally, I began the blog as a way to keep in touch with daughter when she traveled abroad to Africa. 
She returned and we enjoyed it so much that I continued to do it just for us.   
It's moments like this that I document because they are amazing and I want to share them with them (no matter where they are in this world).
It may be something as simple as my evening walk with the dogs, but it documents a positive part of my life and something that we share together - a love of nature and fitness.
It is a common thread that keeps the communication going.
It let's them know that even though we are miles apart, I think of them throughout the day and hope their day has been enjoyable.
That's why I blog.
Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...