Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for the wonderful stretch of warm weather that...






Allowed me the opportunity to hang my bed linens out to dry.  I do not believe there is anything better than sleeping on line dried sheets.  The smell of the fresh air is amazing.
I am thankful for the sun that warmed the earth and transformed a drab hillside into a sea of trillium...






and may apples...
and allowed me to enjoy my bleeding heart plant a little earlier than usual.
I am also thankful that I got to spend a wonderful afternoon with my Mom shopping...
and enjoying a delicious lunch at one of our favorite places...
where I also purchased a wonderful shelf that I have adorned with my treasures.
And today, I am especially thankful for new glasses (I can see!!!) and a LL Bean rain jacket that my daughter purchased for me for Mother's Day.

That I am very thankful for my daughter goes without saying :)

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to have you as my Mom. Happy you liked the jacket. The house looks good. I wish I had space to hang dry my linens!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...