Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Prom

My nephew Daniel went to his Senior prom last night and once again I was lucky enough to be asked to take photos of this event.  I can't believe he will be graduating next month.  As always, he looked handsome and his date for the prom was gorgeous.  Although the weather was a little on the cool side, the sun was shining, the sky was blue and dotted with big fluffy clouds making it perfect for photos.
This was location of the photo shoot.  Yeah, I know - beautiful...
This is my nephew Daniel...
Here he is with his date...

The group of kids that went to the prom.
My sister (Daniel's Mom) and DJ were there too.
Best friends regaled with stories of their adventures...
and brought smiles and laughter to everyone around them.
Pretty soon this field of dandelions is going to be a field of wishes.
I will pick a bouquet of these wishes, blow on them and wish only the very best for Daniel and his circle of friends :)
I am very thankful that I am part of Daniel's life.  He is a wonderful young man and I am proud to be his Aunt Dee.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...