Saturday, October 10, 2009

An Afternoon of Hiking

This afternoon Dave and I decided to get some apples.

We went to Joseph's Market in Naples.

Joseph's is one of the best farm markets in the world. I will post photos of it tomorrow.

However, before we went there, I said, "Let's go to Harriett Hollister so I can take some pictures. It is so beautiful out today."

He said, "OK."
The rest is history...
Dave and Violet enjoying the view.










On our way home from Naples, we decided to hike the Finger Lakes Trail.
We passed Canandaigua Lake...



On the road to the Finger Lakes Trail...



Here are a few of the views...


As you can see, fall is beginning to present itself here in Western New York.







It is absolutely one of the most beautiful times of the year.
I love New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...