Sunday, October 18, 2009

Look Who's 9 Years Old

Saturday I went to my niece's birthday party.

Grayce turned nine years old.


Her Dad gave her a bike...

She also got to have a party.
A pajama party to be exact.
What do they do at pajama parties?
Well...
They play twister...

They listen to Miley Cyrus and do the limbo.
I can't believe I did not take any pictures of that, but it is true.
They listened to Miley Cyrus and did the limbo.
I like Miley Cyrus.
Grayce opened presents...
and cards...
While her sister (my other niece) Emma played shy...
I took her picture anyway.

Aunt Brenda was there...

Cousin Daniel too...


As well as, many of Grayce's friends...




and family...



That's really what it is all about -- being around for those that you love :)
Happy Birthday Grayce.
Thank you for inviting me to your party.
It was awesome!!!

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to tell Grayce I said happy belated birthday and I miss her and Emma too! Looks like a fun party :) I miss home...
    P.S. I like your Harvey narration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your next blog should be one of your recipes and a picture of how it comes out. I was talking to Mike today and he said that his friend made him chicken like you made it for dinner one time. He let it soak in the sauce all day; we concluded that you knew how to cook your chicken, even though DJ and I may complain we have it too often :). I want to make your beans for my family, because I can get all the ingredients here and they keep pushing me to make an American dish. Can you e-mail me the recipe?
    Love you
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...