Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Cat that Comes a Knocking

I know I have not mentioned this before, but I have cats.

Three to be exact.

Zoey, a longhaired black and white. She is the mother of my other two cats, Starshine and Suzie. I do not have a picture of her as she is camera shy. However, she is very photogenic. She needs to get over this.

Starshine, my shy, all black cat. She is seven years old still loves her mother. She is the best mouser we have and is very loving to those she knows. Here she is looking down from the barn loft. I love her.


And, this is Suzie. She is my very vocal, all gray cat who resides in several places - on top of the wood pile located just outside our bathroom window and on whichever bed she feels like inside our house. She loves my daughter and Snoop. Violet loves her.

I think she thinks she is either a dog or a human. Not sure which yet.



When she wants to come in, all she does is knock. (Video appears sideways, but you get the idea). Appropriate, I'd say, for that cat :)

You would let her in too. She is way too clever and cute not to :)

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...