Saturday, October 17, 2009

Harvey is Here and He has Brought Some Friends

Each Halloween, Harvey (that's what I call him) comes to visit.

His given name is William Henry. I gave him the name Harvey because he likes to harvest human body parts.

You see, when Harvey was just a little boy, a body snatcher came and stole his body. Harvey was left with just his head. He has grown older (and uglier), but still strives to return to his former self. With that knowledge, I know he could become dangerous. That is why I have caged him and set him on a high shelf so he cannot harm anyone that enters this house.

He brings with him a menagerie of friends and pets (some nice, some not so nice)...

His pet tarantula (Tommy)...

Frank...
Casper (he's friendly)...


and Boo (looks friendly, but I don't know)...


I have asked Glenda (the good witch) to keep an eye on things when I am not home.


So far, she is doing a fine job.
Although there have been a few scratches, all individuals who enter this house leave with the same number of body parts they came in with.
I am hoping to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...