Saturday, November 7, 2009

Christmas Present Ideas for the Prim Lover

Dave, DJ and I went to Hornell and Alfred today.

On our way home, we stopped at this cute little country store/floral shop just outside of Alfred.

The shop has some really nice things.

Maybe Christmas presents.

One can hope can't she.



I really want this...
It reminds of my favorite movie, One True Thing.


Maybe I should have wall dedicated only to angels in my laundry room.
What do you think?
I think it would work.

I wouldn't mess with this one.
Maybe I should put her in DJ's room...
She could be the keep your room clean honey bee ;)


This could greet all my visitors.
It would be perfect for my country home...


Which do you like?
Maybe Santa will leave one at your house.
I hope so.
Have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. My preference: The queen bee and the oversized sheep :)

    p.s. 5 WEEKS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...