Sunday, November 8, 2009

Funny Thing About Western New York

Friday we had snow.
Yesterday and today, temperatures in the 60s.
It is supposed to be the same tomorrow too.
I suppose you can say we are having our indian summer. Today we took advantage of the weather and washed windows...

and curtains...

Snoop and I mowed the lawn. He was a big help.

I got rid of all my rotten pumpkins, and put my star back up :)


I cleaned off the side porch of the barn. (I cleaned inside the house too).



Made a nice meal (barbeque chicken, home fries, and mixed vegetables) for dinner.


Now everybody is tired...




I am going to retreat to the "boss" spot...


and enjoy the view...


at least until the next football game begins;)
Have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite blogs thus far :)
    It's going to be great coming home to home.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...