Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

I spent the whole day at home. I am getting ready for Thanksgiving. I cleaned, did laundry, decorated my chalk board in the kitchen...

and rug hooked for a bit...


After I finish writing this blog, I am back to the kitchen to use up some old bananas. I am making banana nut bread for Thanksgiving. I will bake it and then put it in the freezer (after it cools down) and bring out on Thanksgiving day to serve with the other breads. By baking it today, I will have one less item to complete on my "To Do" list. Yahoo!!!
I will post the recipe and a picture of the end product tomorrow.
Here's to a great Thanksgiving!!!

Have a good night!!!

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought you drew that pilgrim on the board haha. The house looks great. I'm kind of sad, my first Thanksgiving away from home...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...