Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Nap Time Children

One of my favorite memories of kindergarten is when my teacher, Mrs. Wilson ,would tell us it was nap time. Each student would get their rug and lay it on the floor. Everyone had their own rag rug. We had to purchase them ourselves. Even though they were extremely cheap, choosing just the right one was very tricky. I loved my rag rug. It was colorful and even though laying on it was definitely uncomfortable, I loved nap time anyway. I just loved looking at the colors.

So today when I went to Big Lots and saw the colors of this rag rug, I knew I had to have it. To make the deal even better, it was only $15. Can't beat that can you?



It is 48" x 72". The perfect size for me now!!!



I wonder how many stories I will conjure up admiring it. (I might even take a nap on it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...