Monday, October 17, 2011

Bowling

Dear Bowling:
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
DJ, Grayce and I went bowling Saturday night and had so much fun.  Whenever I go bowling with my kids, we always have fun.  Whether we get strikes (DJ!!!), spares (Nana!!!), or have a few gutter balls (Me!!!), we always leave with a smile on our face because not only have we bowled, we have danced (cowboy/cowgirl style:), high fived, and laughed our a...es off :)
Saturday night with Grayce was no different as you can see from the photos.

Bowling is:  junk food, antics, video games and most importantly...
It is fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. I need to note that I get strikes too. Happy you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, there were typos in that post. What I meant to write was strikes (me), spares (DJ) and gutter balls (NANA)!!! Thank you for pointing that out to me Alexandra. Booyaah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typo, eh? That might actually be dyslexia. I think that you messed up again... Alexandra goes in the front of the sentence with "strikes". :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...