Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekending With Grayce

My niece Grayce spent the weekend with me.  Because I am her favorite aunt, I made sure it was extra special.
Grayce is not only artistic, but beautiful too...
 
We cooked...
 
Enjoyed looking at photo albums of when she was "little" :)
Went bowling (I'm doing another post on that tomorrow), ate too many Twix...
Baked and decorated an amazing chocolate mayonnaise cake...
Hiked and visited with friends...
And, then we relaxed...
because we were dog tired...
Never, ever, ever underestimate the energy level of a very soon-to-be 11 year old. 
They can bring you to your knees :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Grayce is way taller than I last saw her! And my baby is cute as ever ♥ 9 days

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...